Nothing lasts forever, and that certainly is the case for enterprise software. Your Epicor Enterprise, Vista, Vantage or E9 solution might have served you well for years, but it’s time for a change. As ERP ages, it becomes slower and more susceptible to glitches and shutdowns. Upgrades provide new patches and improvements to protect your investment and capitalize on advances in technology. Epicor ERP 10 offers robust functionality designed to keep up with modern manufacturing and distribution demands.
At Datix, we have years of experience in Epicor upgrades. Our certified consultants know how to execute ERP upgrades for a variety of businesses and industries. We’ve seen firsthand how Epicor upgrades empower businesses to harness new technology to achieve major improvements and avoid technology obsolescence.
Epicor ERP 10
Epicor ensures that each release offers greater performance and cutting-edge functionality. It also takes customer feedback into account, making changes to enhance the user experience and meet industry demands. These are just some of the features and improvements you can take advantage of when you upgrade to Epicor 10:
- Faster Performance: Epicor 10 responds more than two times faster than Epicor 9, so you can satisfy your customers quicker than ever.
- Product Configurator: Epicor 10 includes one of the most agile product configurators on the market, giving users unprecedented control and accuracy, no matter the complexity of their products.
- Epicor Commerce Connect: Epicor 10 users can leverage Epicor Commerce Connect (ECC) to create an eCommerce site that is fully integrated with their ERP solution.
- Enterprise Collaboration: Epicor Social Enterprise (ESE) is an active stream that allows users to track product lifecycles in real time and message colleagues to encourage collaboration.
- Deeper Insights: The latest releases of Epicor 10 include an active home page with embedded business intelligence (BI) tools, giving users insights at their fingertips.
Proven Upgrade Process
ERP upgrades often turn into unwieldy projects. Businesses might experience considerable downtime and disruption. Project teams could end up rushing through data conversion and making critical errors. Insufficient testing could result in a failed go live. If you want your upgrade to go right, go to a software expert.
Datix is an Epicor Gold Partner with the most Epicor consultants of any partner in North America. Our certified consultants follow a proven process to make your ERP upgrade quick and simple. Before we get started, we conduct a pre-upgrade analysis to identify the best way to go about the project without coming across unexpected issues or extra costs. We also determine whether or not to perform an upgrade or reimplement your ERP solution. Depending on the state of your data and age of your current platform, a reimplementation could be the better option.
To keep the project on time and on budget, Datix will assign a project manager. This expert will ensure best practices are followed from start to finish. The bulk of the upgrade work will happen in a sandbox environment, so we can thoroughly test the software and complete most tasks without interrupting your normal workload. Our experts will also walk you through key decisions, such as which data and customizations to transfer over to your upgraded solution, to help you do what’s best for your organization.
When you team up with Datix, you’re getting a team of certified consultants who do what it takes to make the most of your software. We fully document the process and assess your business requirements because we know that these steps will ultimately save you considerable time, maximize the value of your investment and mitigate risk.
Upgrading to Epicor ERP 10 doesn’t have to be a hassle. Datix will streamline your software project and help you utilize Epicor’s exciting new functionality to optimize your business processes. To start your ERP upgrade, contact Datix today.