Your fiscal performance is far too important to be managed by low-end applications or spreadsheets. Excel and QuickBooks can’t keep up with the financial demands of modern manufacturers and distributors. Businesses need a flexible accounting solution, one that can provide real-time insights and support enterprise growth. In increasingly global, regulated industries, a robust financial management platform is essential for giving you control over your fiscal processes.
Epicor understands that a world-class ERP solution must treat financial management as more than just an item on a checklist. Epicor Financial Management’s capabilities go beyond the basics, giving you a comprehensive suite of tools fully integrated with the rest of your ERP modules. From simple bookkeeping to detailed financial planning, Epicor ERP’s user-friendly solution streamlines your accounting operations to help you strengthen your bottom line.
Key Financial Management Functions
Epicor ERP keeps your fiscal data and reports in one place to promote greater productivity and visibility. The vendor’s financial management suite includes the following features:
- Global Engines: Unlike most ERP solutions, Epicor offers global engines that allow businesses to be compliant in over 60 countries, 25 languages and virtually all world currencies. These engines support a variety of global financial processes, such as multicurrency management and fulfilling tax requirements.
- General Ledger: The Epicor General Ledger is one of the most sophisticated in the market. With flexible accounting capabilities and multiple books, the general ledger can meet the unique needs of a variety of enterprises. It also provides users with a full view of your organization’s fiscal performance.
- Advanced Allocations: To eradicate the repetitive, manual processes of allocation and accrual entries, Epicor Advanced Allocations automatically computes cost and revenue allocations as well as journal calculations to improve fiscal accuracy.
- Financial Planning: The Epicor Financial Planner leverages the familiar Microsoft Excel interface and provides direct access to ERP data, giving users greater control and visibility to create dynamic forecasts, fiscal plans and budgets.
- Accounts Payable: Providing information at your fingertips, Epicor’s Accounts Payable (AP) feature will make sure you always know how much you owe your suppliers and when your payments are due. It also automates approvals for purchase orders, so you can speed up the requisitions process and avoid costly errors.
- Accounts Receivable: Epicor’s Accounts Receivable (AR) feature provides a complete set of tools to manage invoicing, credit and cash management. It gives you easy accessibility, so you know which customers are buying your products and paying their bills on time.
With all these functions and more, Epicor Financial Management simplifies accounting procedures and maintains precision to boost your enterprise performance.
Datix: ERP Experts
Don’t let these financial management tools go to waste. To help you take advantage of the full value of your ERP investment, get in touch with an expert at Datix. Datix is both an Epicor Gold Partner and one of the largest Epicor partners in North America. That means we can provide you with a wide range of resources to enable you to make the most of each Epicor module. For over 20 years, our certified consultants have guided manufacturers and distributors throughout their ERP journeys.