An ERP implementation isn’t a small investment. When it is executed well, it generates revenue growth and enables process improvements. However, when it goes wrong, you’re looking at a lot of time and money that’s gone down the drain. What can you do to avoid such a costly risk?
Guiding you throughout your ERP project to steer clear of danger is the job of ERP consultants. Datix is home to leading consultants adept in ERP best practices. An Epicor Gold Partner, Datix ensures that each consultant is fully trained and certified in the latest Epicor solutions. Maintaining this level of knowledge requires a commitment of 80 hours per year in training and exams. We put in the work to make sure we’re bringing our A game to every client. When you work with Datix, you can rest assured that your project’s success is in the hands of skilled project managers and consultants who will help you reach your business goals.
But it takes a lot more than ERP knowledge to add value to your enterprise. What sets Datix apart is our deep industry expertise. Our consultants come from a wide variety of manufacturing and distribution environments. Whether you’re a global electronics distributor or a small automotive manufacturer, we can help you line up your ERP solution with your unique requirements to optimize your business performance.
Unlike other consulting firms, Datix doesn’t just install your Epicor software and walk out the door. Our consultants stay by your side for as long as you need us. Once you’ve implemented your software, we’ll continue providing ongoing support, upgrades and a range of services designed to maximize the value of your ERP system. From start to finish, we’re partners in driving your organization’s growth.
Strategic Solution Process
Our consultants follow a tried and true process to make your software project a success. This is known as our Strategic Solution Process. Our proven methodology includes built-in ERP best practices designed to keep your project on track. By instilling transparency, change management and project control into each step of our process, we ensure that you have the right resources in place to successfully implement your solution without going beyond scope or over budget.
Click on the image to view the full-size Strategic Solution Process diagram.
Datix Consulting Services
Datix strives to provide long-term ERP protection and enhance your business performance. We don’t just offer the standard implementation and upgrade support; we give our clients a host of services to elevate their enterprise.
- Third-Party Solutions: We like to give our clients options. That’s why we go beyond Epicor to provide a range of third-party solutions designed to increase the value of your ERP and optimize processes from top to bottom. Some of these solutions include Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, EverSafe! Backup and Disaster Recovery, Microsoft Azure and Jet Analytics.
- Software Integration: Our Unity integration application is like nothing else. This pre-built solution seamlessly connects Epicor with CRM, eCommerce or Marketing Automation software without any coding on your end. Our consultants rapidly implement Unity and manage it throughout its lifetime, so you can effortlessly enjoy automatic two-way data synchronization.
- Business Process Modeling: One of the most important steps of any software project is business process modeling. Our consultants leverage their extensive practical experience in manufacturing and distribution to map your workflows, detect pain points and implement solutions that can support redefined, streamlined processes.
- Continuous Improvement Plans: Your ERP software must continue to run smoothly and grow with your business after go live. That’s why we offer continuous improvement plans (CIPs) to provide ongoing audits, support and protection. Through our CIPs, our consultants offer individualized care for each client.
- Software Customization: Each business is different; no software solution is likely to cover all your needs right out of the box. Datix will tailor your system to your specific requirements, providing the necessary enhancements to help you meet your business goals. With our consultants creating custom software solutions, you’ll never have to mess with complex coding.
- End-User Training: Without widespread user adoption, your ERP investment will go to waste. Our experts offer on-site and virtual training to ensure each user understands how to utilize relevant software tools in their daily tasks. We also built an ERP video demos site to support continued learning and walk you through several features and functions.
No business wants to jeopardize its investment. A top-tier consulting firm contributes the expertise and support necessary to make your ERP project a success. As one of the largest Epicor partners in North America, Datix can provide the resources you need wherever you’re located to help you make the most of your software. Contact one of our Epicor consulting experts today to learn how we can transform your business through software.