Epicor Services from Clients First cover a broad spectrum of functionality provided over several versions of Epicor software. Regardless of the type of service, or version of software, we know these services must be provided by “A-Team” personnel in order to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations. As a result, we invest heavily in ensuring you receive the best and brightest Epicor consultants available.
All of our Consultants have passed dozens of certifications exams including the most current versions of the software. Clients First sold and implemented the first site of Epicor ERP 10 in the world after its official announcement of General Availability.
Dozens of Epicor employees count on our www.erp-demos.net Epicor Demonstration Video and Training site to see and learn about all Epicor ERP has to offer.
Our approach to helping our clients is to listen closely to their interests and requirements, formulate the appropriate solution to the issues presented, and then deliver these services in a timely and cost effective manner.
We don’t just copy the way ‘its always been done before’ when we implement. We try and suggest better ways of accomplish the overall goals of our clients using our mass of combined years of experience across scores of clients in the Epicor Manufacturing and Epicor Distribution industries
Professional services include:
- Pre-Sales business analysis and documentation via our unique DRA (Detailed Requirements Analysis) process. This ensures we properly capture all the requirements as early in the process as possible to avoid the common ‘oh by the way’ situations that occur close to go live that requires a rethinking of process or emergency customization.
- Epicor Project Planning and Epicor Project Management – creating a realistic project plan, based on your availability, and ensuring an on-time and on-budget success story. Clients First has dedicated project managers that are only focused on your project success. They are not juggling client implementation services while also trying to manage projects.
- Training – enabling and empowering your team to be self-sufficient and empowered to achieve maximum value from your Epicor investment. Both through our free erp-demos.net site and via one one, classroom style, virtual training, and custom video training similar to our public training. We know how to use our knowledge, experience and the latest training technology to not only train your current people but make sure those resources and costs spent can train future employees.
- Data conversion – We have the experience and tools to help you either upgrade from your older version of Epicor such as Epicor Vantage and Vista, or Epicor 9 as well as expertise in extracting, manipulating and importing data from your non Epicor ERP solutions into Epicor.
- Epicor Implementation – ensuring the Epicor system is deployed effectively is the key to value. We literally get at least an one or two calls per week from a company who is happy with their Epicor software but not happy with those who are implementing it. Let us talk to you and introduce you to our clients where we have taken unhappy users of the system and turned them into regular sources of referrals to us for Epicor Implementation and Sales.
- Development – molding the software to fit your unique requirements, when appropriate. We have expertise in virtually all areas of Epicor customization including: BPM development (Business Process Management), BAQ’s (Business Activity Queries), Dashboards, C# and Progress development, Configurator and Enhanced Quality Assurance (EQA) development, web services, and more.
- Epicor Support – via phone, remote control and/or on-site. Although if you are an Epicor customer paying annual maintenance you can call Epicor Support for help, you probably know that they are not responsible to assist in a large variety of situations or may not be able to assist in a timely manner relative to your problem. Our prepaid block support plans give you a backup to handle those issues they either won’t or can’t.
- Epicor Upgrade – Review all of your customizations with you to ensure you still use and need them, and provide a cost effective path forward to the most current version of Epicor. This often requires multi-step upgrades if you are on old versions, requires IT planning to ensure the right infrastructure exists to do the upgrade work and test without interrupting day to day operations, and to help you understand how to adapt to the new functionality available in the latest version.