Epicor Consulting team members at Clients First Business Solutions bring with them not only an extensive knowledge of Epicor, but also the real world business experience necessary to guide you through each stage of the Epicor implementation process. Whether you require an Epicor upgrade, new installation or integration with 3rd party software solutions Clients First has the expertise to bring your business vision to reality.
Let Clients First help you select, implement, design and customize your critical ERP requirements. Due to our multi-vendor approach and over 30 years of experience, we can help you define the business process that will lead to outstanding business outcomes.
What Clients First can help you with.
- Software Selection
- Is Epicor the right solution for you? Let us make sure it is a good fit and that you select the modules and features needed for your requirements
- Business Process Modeling and Improvement
- Let us interview your team, and map out your business processes. Only by mutually understanding your business flows can you model out an improved scenario for a post go-live world
- Advise deployment options
- Our consultants will take the time to explain all of your deployment options including on premises, cloud and hosted solutions. In addition we partner with a number of industry leading backup and disaster protection solutions to ensure you have the software availability you require.
- ERP Implementation
- We will Implement Epicor ERP with you to ensure you get maximum value out of the solution. Even the best software with a poor implementation will lead to disappointment
- Software Customization
- Allow Clients First to use Epicor’s powerful personalization and customization tools via our services offerings to make the software better fit your business. Some vendors insist your make your business fit their software but you can differentiate yourself from the competition that way
- End user Training
- Software without proper end user training results in low utilization. This problem gets worse over time as employees turnover. Let us make sure your training is not only handled efficiently, but digitally documented so that the cost of training new employees in the future is significantly reduced. We do this through a variety of technologies including our own Epicor Free Training and Demonstration Video website – Epicor-Demo.com
- Ongoing and Continuous Improvement
- Too many companies purchase and implement a new solution and then let it atrophy. Overtime a system becomes less a tool for your business. Your system won’t automatically change as your business does without a continuous dedication to ensuring you stay up to date with Upgrades and to make sure your modules, customization and training are in alignment with your changing business needs. When you start seeing more and more Excel spreadsheets as ‘workarounds’ you know it may be time to see if there are ways to automate those functions in Epicor ERP. You also need to ensure you work with our Epicor Help Desk and Support to make sure you are using the software efficiently.
Epicor Consulting teams are led by a dedicated project manager and staffed by Epicor certified consultants trained to utilize Epicor’s Signature Implementation methodology. Your project manager will ensure that the right personnel resources are used on your project, ensuring you have the depth and breadth of experience needed to exceed your expectations without going beyond scope or over budget. Project managers are your single point of contact throughout the entire implementation process, and a dedicated resource to manage timelines, anticipate needs and foresee problems.
Every Epicor consultant at Clients First has a minimum of 10 years of experience within the ERP field and has successfully completed the latest Epicor certification exams. Maintaining this certification requires over 80 hours per year in training and exams. However, this investment ensures that each consultant brings with them not only decades of experience but also knowledge in the latest software solutions. The combination of experience and ongoing training ensures that every Clients First customer receives the same elite level of service that Clients first has built its business on.
In addition to extensive business process knowledge across multiple industries and Epicor software expertise, all of our consultants are well versed in the latest deployment models. Our consultants will take the time to explain all of the options available to you whether it be cloud, hosted or on premises, our consultants will be able to walk you through the differences between each and help ensure you make the right deployment decision for your business.
What is the difference between an ‘ok’ and a great Epicor consultant?
You have probably experienced both types, and even possibly poor consultants. Great Epicor Consulting knows that you need to understand your options and make the best possible decisions. The best way to do this is to whiteboard it, show you how it could work via the Epicor software or do a full process flow. Just talking about it doesn’t allow people to visualize the process.
Client’s first prides itself on providing our customers with business solutions not software installs, that is why each project begins with a thorough review of your current business processes and future goals. Once completed our team will begin merging business processes into the Epicor platform, carefully assessing the need for customizations or third party software along the way. This careful analysis continues at every stage of the implementation from data conversion to software training and testing.
Is your business ready to work with one of the world’s leading Epicor ERP consulting firms? Take a look at our expertise by watching some of the videos from our extensive free video training library at www.epicor-demo.com. It will become apparent that our team’s knowledge and experience can help you be successful with your Epicor ERP consulting engagement.
No matter what your requirements are, Clients First Business Solutions has the in house expertise to meet and exceed your goals. Contact us today to speak with an expert about your Epicor Consulting needs.